Geoff Beardsley & Partners were appointed by a developer client for the residential development of a 4 Storey traditional brick built Edwardian structure. It was built circa 1908 for Barclays Bank with spacious characterful accommodation over four floors. The site occupies a prominent corner position within the local townscape. The property was converted from offices use to residential use, consisting of two flats to Ground floor, one-bedroom flat and one studio flat and one two- bedrooms at first, second and third floor levels. Geoff Beardsley and Partners provided drawings and information to obtain Planning and Building Control approval, ensuring that the character of the existing building was retained and enhanced. During the construction phase due to the client’s developer/contractor nature Geoff Beardsley and Partners provided onsite guidance as a consultant to the client.